§ 1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) PVC UNIQUE – Owner: Silke Olesch, Marcel-Breuer-Straße 10, 52457 Aldenhoven, Germany (in the following: we or PVC UNIQUE) operates an online store for goods under the website https://pvc-unique.de. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (in the following: customer or you) in their version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed. (2) Consumer in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership which is equipped with the ability to acquire rights and enter into obligations.
§ 2 Conslusion of the contracts, recording of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online store at https://pvc-unique.de. (2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract. (3) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online store. The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods,
- Adding the products by clicking the appropriate button (e.g. “Add to cart”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Opening the order overview by clicking the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
- Input/check of address and contact data, selection of payment method, confirmation of the general terms and conditions and revocation policy,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days at the e-mail address provided.
(4) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with PVC UNIQUE – owner: Silke Olesch, Marcel-Breuer-Straße 10, 52457 Aldenhoven, Germany. (5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the GTC and the revocation instruction, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the text of the contract after the conclusion of the contract. (6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s “back button”). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process before it is completed, closing the browser window and repeating the process. (7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore make sure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receiving of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) With our online store is subject matter of the contract:
- The sale of goods. You can see the concrete offered goods on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the product can be found in the article description.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes. (2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under an appropriately designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due immediately. (3) In addition to the indicated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is not shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated on the offers, in the shopping cart system and on the order overview. (4) All offered products are custom-made and will be produced and shipped after order and payment (delivery time (without production): 1-3 days after receipt of payment). (5) The following delivery area restrictions apply: The delivery is made to the following countries: Germany.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Reservation of Title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship. (2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right of revocation
As a consumer you have a right of revocation. This is based on our Right of revocation.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tort is limited to intent or gross negligence. (2) We shall have unlimited liability for slight negligence in the event of injury to life, body or health or in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for property damage and financial loss attributable to such default shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you may regularly rely. This includes in particular our duty to act and to fulfill the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 Contract language
Only German and English is available as contract language.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions. (2) For entrepreneurs, the warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months. (3) As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfilment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will of course have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability). (2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention shall expressly not apply. (3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.